Friday, February 8, 2013

Your Love Displayed in Fashion


What would it look like if you captured the love you had for your man and transformed it into a look? For me this is my look! The dress shows my fun side by the playful pleats. The booties represent my femininity with the lace and bow details. The purse represents my loyalty with a latch. The jewels pictures my bright personality and love for things that shine (his smile!) And the playful cat eye shades? That is my inner kitten. Every girl has a wild side! What does your love look like in fashion?


Your Love Displayed in Fashion


Forever New sleeveless dress
$105 - forevernew.com.au


Miss Selfridge high heel shoes
missselfridge.com


Warehouse
$50 - warehouse.co.uk


Oasis stone jewelry
$22 - oasis-stores.com


Stella mccartney
forwardforward.com



All My Love
englishgardenraleigh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment